1. Information Collected and use of Information
Personal data provided to Benzi is processed in a database, in order to perform any requested transactions as well as for our own marketing purposes.
In accordance to Law 15/1999 on Protection of Personal Data, all personal data you provide to us when ordering products from our website, or subscribing to our newsletter, will be included in a personal data file whose owner is BENZI.
“Personal Data” means your name, title, addresses, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number and similar information.
Third parties such as the credit card companies, shipping companies or couriers, may process your data, however this will only be the necessary process to conduct our e-commerce business. We do not sell, trade, share or transfer your personal data to any outside parties other than Benzi entities and third party processors without asking your explicit consent.
In accordance to Law 34/2002 of the Information Technology and Electronic Commerce Society (LSSICE), you expressly consent to send information electronically, including via email. If you do not wish to receive any commercial email, you can unsubscribe by emailing us.
2. Access, correction or deletion of your information
- Access to personal data. You may request all details and personal information collected about you by contacting Benzi in firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rectification of your personal data. You may correct your personal information by contacting Benzi at email@example.com and informing us of any corrections that need to be made.
- Cancellation of your data. You may cancel your personal information by contacting Benzi at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. You just need to inform us about the cancellation that you would like to make.
3. Security of your personal information.
Benzi makes all reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data.
A payment with a credit card will be managed on-line through the facilities offered by a leading on-line Payment Service Provider / payment gateway. Standard “Secure Sockets Layer” (SSL) internet encryption technology provided by Network Solutions will be used to transfer other personal information to our database.
The servers will contain personal information, but will never contain any information with respect to payment or bank records. The servers will be secured by multi-level firewalls and a standard security protocol.
We reserve the right to implement other security systems in order to improve payment transaction process from start to finish.
4. Cookies and other technologies.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie so that you can decide whether to accept it or not. You can also choose to disable cookies altogether. If you choose to disable cookies, you may not be able to use all website services. For more information, please check www.allaboutcookies.org.
Minors (under the age of 18) are not allowed to submit any Personal Data to us or to place orders and can therefore only use the services of this Site in the presence of a parent or guardian and only with their permission.
Benzi will accept no liability for the use of this Site by children and minors and reserves all rights to refuse orders placed by children or minors.
6. Links to other websites.
Benzi´s website may provide links to other websites. Please note that once you leave the Benzi site and enter into another website, you may be subject to different privacy policies and practices, over which Benzi does not have control and which Benzi will not be responsible for. Please be careful when using these links and when entering personal information on these sites.
- Benzi: Productos Benzi, S.L.; Limited Company; Registered in Santander (Spain) with C.I.F: B39347158; located in Avda S.C. Bezana 32C, 39100 Bezana, Cantabria, Spain.
- User: someone who by entering the address of this Site or by following a link visits this Site and uses it for informative purposes or to place an order.
- Order: the result of the ordering process as described in the Terms and Conditions.
- Site: a collection of webpages grouped together under the address of www.benzi.com
- Terms and Conditions: these terms and conditions and all its additions or updates.